Post-Natal Yoga can be offered as a 6 week course or can be on-going. Call Katy on 07887526439 for more information or to book your course.
All you need to know about Post-Natal Yoga
Each session includes breathing techniques, guided meditations and gentle stretching exercises for the new mums, either with your baby or with your baby laying down beside you.
This is a relaxed and supportive group for new mums and their babies (from 6 weeks to 9 months). These classes are a great way to meet other new mums and share your thoughts, ideas and experiences.
Post-Natal Yoga is excellent for:
- Re-gaining strength of the pelvic floor muscles
- Relieving aches and pains, especially in the neck, back and shoulders
- Increasing your endurance
- Restoring strength and tone to your body
- Strengthening your abdominal muscles
- Increasing the bond with your baby
Following the exercises, there will be the opportunity to discuss any common issues and to share your thoughts and experiences within the supportive environment of the group.