Toddler Yoga can be offered as a 6 week course or 12 week course or on-going. Call Katy on 07887526439 for more information or to book your course.
All you need to know about Toddler Yoga
Toddler Yoga courses are run for 6 consecutive weeks, during which you will learn how to carry out a number of exercises to encourage you and your child to become more flexible, more in control of your mentions and both physically and mentally stronger than you already are.
The sessions are all set to classical music, which is well-documented to encourage concentration, well-balanced behavioural patterns, the capacity to learn and take in visual messages and signs.
You will be provided with a laminated copy of a number of the exercises we will be covering over the 6 week course, to give you the opportunity to practise between sessions and to continue to enjoy the benefits of toddler yoga with your child, once your course is completed. Toddler Yoga is suitable for children aged 18 months to 5 years.
Toddler Yoga children develop:
- Strong, limber, healthy bodies
- Better posture
- Focus, concentration and attention span
- A more positive attitude to life
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Stronger intuition
- Respect for themselves and others
- Tools and skills for relaxing and self-nurturing
- The ability to fall asleep quickly and deeply
Parents of toddlers who participate will experience:
- Easier, more open communication with your child
- Less need to discipline your child as they begin to manage their own behaviour
- More fun as your child becomes less hyperactive and concentration improves
- Time for yourselves in the evenings as your child sleeps peacefully